Call for Directors & Photographs
Call For Directors
Would you like to join the new board for the Torbay History House & Museum?
The Torbay Museum’s mission is to engage both Torbay residents and visitors in an exploration of the town’s rich heritage. We accomplish this through our active programs, exhibitions and sharing collections in our historic property and throughout the community.
- Provide strategic direction for the growth of the museum
- Create and maintain policies and procedures
- Support effective museum operations
- Promote Torbay’s contribution to history of the area and province
- Promote the museum to community and business leaders
- Support the growth of the artifact collection
- Support the interpretation of the community
- Serve a term of three years
- Attend regular and special meetings
If you are interested in applying for a board member position, please contact Contessa Small at 437-6532 extension 253 or email email@example.com
Call For Photographs
The Torbay Museum is seeking old photographs of Torbay for donation, including photos of the Holy Trinity parish house (presbytery).
If you have any photos of Torbay , or the interior or exterior of the parish house, that we may borrow and scan for our project, please contact Contessa Small at 437-6532 extension 253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org