A Time In Torbay Seeking New Volunteers
If you consider yourself an open-minded, energetic person who is all for raising community awareness and has the ability to dedicate yourself to the team, then the A Time In Torbay Festival Committee want to hear from you!
Application deadline: February 20, 2018.
The ideal committee member is:
- A dedicated individual full of community spirit who shares in our passion for bringing the community together,
- Someone who has the time and can commit to attending our bi-weekly round table meetings every second Wednesday from 7:30pm-9:00pm (Members MUST attend 2 out of the 4 meetings in the eight week time frame to be considered active Committee Members),
- Members must be 19 years or older and be able to provide a satisfactory Certificate of Conduct and Vulnerable Sector Check from the RCMP or local Police to be considered a Committee Volunteer,
- An individual that can appreciate the time, hard work and extra hours of dedication it takes in order to ensure successful events such as our fundraisers, community events and “A Time in Torbay” summer festival,
- Someone having the ability to commit to our festival weekend which is planned for July 12th – July 15th, 2018 and play a major role in the organization and implementation of all activities encompassed,
- A community minded person who can take leadership initiatives, love brainstorming ideas to fundraise, get the community engaged, as well as ways to improve our “Time in Torbay” summer festival.
Space for new volunteers is limited.
Please send along an email to email@example.com with the subject heading: Committee Member Interest
Thank you from the A Time In Torbay Festival Committee.